Why join EUFORES?
Advantages for industry associations, companies and NGOs
Long-term policy and market benefit
The work of the Parliamentarians in the EUFORES network - supported by the EUFORES Secretariat - aims to create and improve European and national policy related to renewable energy. Therefore industry associations as well as their business members benefit from these improved frameworks via growing markets for technologies and services in the field of Renewable Energy Sources or Energy Efficiency respectively.
Direct short-term benefits
- Exchange of views and experience between industry and EUFORES presidents and secretariat on ongoing political developments through a seat in the Advisory Committee
- Participation in EUFORES’ annual high-level Inter-Parliamentary Meeting
- Members may participate in other relevant EUFORES events, e.g. parliamentary workshops, dinner debates
- Members may participate in the General Assembly without voting rights
- Updates on the development of relevant European legislation through regular newsletter
- Increase of your visibility through a web link on EUFORES’ homepage (name, logo plus link in prominent position)
- Reduced-rate sponsorship opportunities
Advantages for Individuals
- Regular updates about EU policies
- Possible attendance at General Assembly
- Participation at selected EUFORES events
Fees for supporting partners are divided into four categories and amount to following sums annually:
- EU industry associations: Fee calculation based on your annual membership fee turnover (your annual fee = 5,000 EUR + 2,5% of your membership fee turnover of the previous year. A maximum of 20,000 EUR applies)
- Companies: €10,000
- Non-profit organizations (NGOs, scientific institutes, national associations and others): €2,500
- Individuals: €500.
Amounts excluding VAT (21% VAT will be added where applicable).
The annual fee for membership in EUFORES is tax deductible.
How to join?
To join EUFORES please download the application form and send it back by e-mail or post. EU industry associations are kindly asked to provide a statement proving their membership income in order to determine the adequate fee category.
A strong focus on and support of renewable energy is one essential core element of all EUFORES members.
All applications are therefore subject to approval by the EUFORES board of presidents.
Click here to download the Private Sector Application Form.